Thursday, November 28, 2013

What do you prefer Stage or Closeup magic?

My passion definitely lies with Stage Magic and I genuinely enjoy performing stage illusions more than any of my many other talents. However some of my fondest memories from by beginnings in the entertainment industry were visiting magic shops and simply being captivated by Close up magic. I shaped my entire life based on those moments and those memories are what fuels the fire that compels me to continue persuing my passion.

I simply loved practicing for hours infront of  a mirror perfecting my newest trick from the local magic shop until I was ready to show it off in public. Many of those same tricks I have taken and incorporated the techniques to design my own illusions for the stage.

And my days as a restaurant performer with Closeup magic I can honestly say are some of my fondest as I gained a fan base and saw the same faces again and again that always challenged me to show them something new and impressive so always pushing me to learn and practice new things. I thank them for that.  I wouldn't be where I am today without their loyalty.

But I guess my absolute favorite is performing Christian Gospel Stage Illusions. As there is nothing I see more important than using my talents to share the good news of the Bible about Gods unconditional love you us all. It provides me with purpose, and helps me to lead a purpose driven life.   To share my talents, perform on stage, captivate, motivate, mystify, and amaze my audience and then to top it all off with bringing the audience members to know Jesus Christ as there Lord and Saviour. That is what I am thankful for.

I am blessed. And I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.
-Ziggy
Zmagicshow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment