Sunday, November 24, 2013

In search of investor for Magic Theater Atlanta

For the past 16 years I have been a professional Stage Magician. 
And I travel anywhere to perform for events.

I am seeking an investor to help me open a Magic Theater in Atlanta.

In Hollywood California there is the Magic Castle which is were all the top performers and elite magicians go to perform, and they actually pay to be a member of this society and to have the opportunity to perform at the Magic Castle which they have to be invited to perform. And customers purchase tickets for the shows. This is an extremely lucrative business and their is nothing like it on the east coast.

I would like to start this in Atlanta and give the magicians on the East Coast the same opportunity as the Magic Castle in Hollywood has done.

Please check out my website at: www.Zmagicshow.com

706-248-0844

Zmagicshow@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment