Thursday, November 21, 2013

Are clowns scary?

I started performing as a clown in 1995 for kids parties, festivals, restaurants, etc.

Over the years more and more people I see are literally terrified of clowns.

Although I rarely perform as a clown anymore. I recently performed at the mall in Columbus Georgia and there were at least a dozen grown adults terrified of me. Yet hundreds of children simply adore me!

I mean is the movie "it" the cause of all this? Or is it something else entirely that I am oblivious to?

I can tell you one of my fondest memories as a clown was for a birthday party in Roanoke, Virginia. I walked into the room where all the kids were seated and this one little boy who was about 6 years old was screaming and crying upon seeing me. And the best feeling in the world was when I was leaving the party, that same little boy was crying his eyes out because he didn't want me to leave.

-Ziggy

www.Zmagicshow.com


No comments:

Post a Comment