Thursday, December 26, 2013

Why do I entertain as a career choice?

Most people would say they want fame or fortune which is fine for them.

However for myself I choose the entertainment business as my profession because I love to make people happy. I don't really care for the fame, and fortune is nice but that's not my objective. I just want to be able to support my wife and 3 kids and live comfortably. What truely drives me is performing on stage in front of an audience, the bigger the better. My stage show is a comedy magic and juggling show which I have spent 16 years creating. The performance is designed for audiences of any age and is guaranteed to captivate, motivat, mystify, and amaze.

I give thanks to all that have supported me over the years and I most of all give thanks to God for allowing me to share my talent with the world. I hope that I can continue to share my talents for many years to come.

My talents have grown as the years have passed simply because I am always learning new skills to offer something fresh and new which keeps my past clients excited for what there next event will offer. But also allows me to offer entertainment for a very wide variety of types of events.  I can perform from proms, to weddings, to birthday parties, to nursing homes, restaurants, grand openings, to fairs and festivals, holiday parties, and so much more!

Ziggy's talents include:
Comedy Magician & Stage Illusionist
Caricature Artist
DIsc Jockey & MC
Master Balloon Twister
Fire performer & Juggler
Stilt Walker
And More!

Ziggy has so much to offer and is sure to make your next event spectacular.

Z Entertainment can provide entertainment services nationwide!

706-248-0844 call, text, or email
Zmagicshow@yahoo.com

Plan your event with Ziggy today!

www.Zmagicshow.com

www.PartyMagicianAtlanta.com

www.DJatlantawedding.com

www.DarkroomImpressions.com
















No comments:

Post a Comment